Saturday, April 7, 2007

Six Not Particularly Well-Timed Knock Knock Jokes By Harry The Partridge

They say timing is everything. I say better late than never. Besides, some things (like Nick Nolte's mugshot) never get old.



Knock Knock

Who's there?

Mel

Mel who? Mel??? Shit honey, is that Mezuzah still on the front door? Quick, call the fire department!




Knock Knock

Who's there?

George Allen.

George Allen who?

Listen macaca, just open the goddamn door, I have a deer's head and a flaming bag of dog doo with your name on it.




Knock Knock

Who's there?

Lou Dobbs and 25 INS agents

Lou Dobbs and 25 INS agents who?

Don't worry, we're not going to hurt you, we just want to buy some tacos from your cart. Haha, just kidding, you're on TV and you're under arrest.



Knock Knock

Who's there?

Michael Moore... Hello? Knock knock... Hello? Are you there? Knock knock. I just want to ask you a few questions. Knock knock. Hello? Knock knock. Knock knock.



Knock Knock

Who's there?

Yo, it's me. Open up. My screen name is sexystud4kids, I'm here dude, I brought rope and Hennessy, come on and open the door, you're scaring me. This had better not be that Dateline NBC Catch a Predator shit.

Oh hi Senator, come on in.



Knock Knock

Who's there?

I saw your ad on craigslist.

I saw your ad on craigslist who?

Shit, who am I kidding, I'm here to distract you while my friend steals your car stereo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Harry,

As a fellow fowl, what are your thoughts on Dick Cheney?

Chuck the Partridge
Somers, New York

Anonymous said...

Knock Knock

Who's There?

Dick Cheney

Hang on Dick, let me get my kevlar riot helmet. Come on in. How's your family? Daughter still eating muff? I heard you have another blood clot, may I suggest you go to Walter Reed instead of GWU this time.