Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Obama Reelection Speech Leaked

Full Text:


Many things have happened. History.
[pause for applause]
4 years ago I stood before you. I was a little more handsome, had a little less grey in my hair.
[flash smile]
[pause for applause]
From Michigan to Minnesota, from Delaware to Dubai, Harlem to Haiti, from Amsterdam to Atlanta, Los Angeles to Laos, Liverpool to Lexington, Texas to Tennessee, from Kentucky to Katmandu, New York to New Haven, from the great planes of Nebraska to the sweeping skyline of Shanghai, from valley to valley, mountaintop to mountaintop, from Australia to Anchorage, Illinois to Idaho, from Montreal to Mexico, Miami to Mali, from Mozambique to Moscow, Vermont to Vienna, from Gettysburg to Greensboro.
[pause for applause]
When I took office Iraq, Iraq, Iraq. I saved us from a great depression. We're adding good private sector jobs *cough cough*, no seriously folks, no joke *cough*. Ted Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, Ted Kennedy. China-never uh mind, uh. I shot those pirates, remember? Iraq, Iraq, Iraq. Iraq cost us a trillion dollars. Iraq, Iraq, Iraq. The Bush-Cheney recession. Iraq. I delivered change, to uh, well, Tunisia. I love the troops. I make love to the troops. Support the troops. Honor. Troops. Troops. Troops. Marines. Army. Navy. Coast Guard. Army Reserve. ROTC. Pimply faced kids playing Call of Duty 4 on xBox-360 who will soon be recruited to fly our UAVs. Education, I know I didn't get around to it, but I planned to, I swear. 4 more years. 4 more years. 4 more years. We're winning the war in Iran, a strong America will never replace the commander in chief during wartime. Strength. Unity Unity Unity. Winning. Tiger Blood. Republicans want to kill your grandma.
[pause for applause]
From Sacramento to Sarasota, from Iceland to India, Brazil to Bolivia, from Puerto Rico to Portugal, from Dublin to Des Moines, Arizona to Alaska, from Cleveland to California, from Newark to the Netherlands, the Philippines to the Falkland Islands, from Monaco to Madagascar, from Algeria to Albania, from Mississippi to Montgomery, from Arkansas to Albany.
[pause for applause]
Thank You and may God continue to bless these United States... ... ... ... of America.

No comments: